Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Clown

This represents the last mask I bought from the Scream Team.

I can't recommend highly enough. They got me started with their professional masks, allowing me to jump right in at the end of the process, learning application and make-up techniques, and get some amazing results.

It led me on this merry year and a half learning spree!



About 6/8 of the way through The Clown.

Finishing with the costume, veining, and some final love around the eyes and mouth, and a red nose!

I was a little over zealous with the layers, but oh how it turned out so beautifully. I caked a little here and there, but by happy mistake, some of the make-up cracking just added to the creepy clown effect. Look closely at the left shoulder and a little around the right mouth and you'll see the kind of thing I'm talking about.



The Clown - Can't please everyone all the time, I guess...

Thanks to Marina Bekeshko for the excellent costume co-ordination and modelling patience, and thanks once again to The Scream Team for everything.

Time for me to move onto my own masks. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment